Friday, October 2, 2009

No Layers!!



Today's card is for Cat's Gina K release challenge, no layers!! We are allowed to use dimension but no full layers. I wanted to use the cute little ornaments in the Stamp TV kit Holiday Cheer. I stamped them in Silver Encore on Gina's In the Navy cardstock. I cut a piece of In the Navy with my long rectangle Nestabilites, punched holes, ran silver cord through, cut out the ornaments attaching with dimensionals and added Gina's silver brads. I then ran the base card through my Cuttlebug embossing a larger long rectangle Nestability. Done!!! This was a quick card, what took the most time was cutting out the ornaments! Fun and easy card to make!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Supplies:

Stamps: Gina K Stamp TV Kit Holiday Cheer

Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White & In the Navy

Ink: Encore Silver

Tools/Accessories: Long Rectangle Nestabilities, Silver Cord, Silver Brads, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the pale and dark together! No-layer cards are such a challenge for me! Love the way you did the nesties embossing...I'll have to experiment w/ that next no-layer I try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori! I love this! Those ornies are so striking against the black.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!