Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day!!


This is my first time participating in World Card Making day!! How fun!!! The first challenge for the event on Splitcoast is from Unity. The challenge is to use a quote as your focal image. I have had this stamp for a long time and it is my favorite birthday quote!! My sketch is from Jen's Sketch for you to try, fun sketch, thanks Jen!! And good luck with that garage sale today!
I am excited to be participating today and will be busy making cards all day and probably tomorrow too!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Unknown
Paper: Papertrey Vintage Cream, Summer Sunrise & Dark Chocolate
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Tools/Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilites, Taylor's Tiny Multi-color Twinkles

2 comments:

  1. Happy World Card Making Day and greetings from Finland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the hardest time using sentiment as a focal image!! Great job on this challenge Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!