Friday, October 30, 2009

Seagull


Hi everyone!! My card is for Cindy's sketch from the Gina K release party, fun sketch!! I won a set from a sketch challenge a couple of weeks back and received it a couple of days ago and thought this image from Guiding Light would be perfect!! Gina has a great video on Stamp TV on how to make clouds, I have been afraid to try to make them because I didn't think I would be able to do it, I really wanted clouds for this card so I went for it!! I wasn't too sure about them until I got rave reviews from both of my sons girlfriends (ds3 was impressed too!!)!! For the first time in a long time, I am really happy with how this card turned out!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Guiding Light
Paper: Gina K Chocolate Kiss, Papertrey Vintage Cream, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilites, Robbins Nest Dew Drops, Copics: B00, E31, E35, E39, E43, G94, YR16

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!