Monday, November 2, 2009

Girls


Hi everyone!! My card is for Deb's Potluck Friday challenge on Stamp TV to make a soft feminine card and for Theresa's Pop it Up challenge from the Gina K release party. I decided to go simple with this card, I'm sure you have heard about the kidnapping and murder of Somer Thompson from Jacksonville FL, Deb issued a bonus challenge to send a card to Somer's mother (we were supposed to use a purple ribbon which I just realized), I will still send this card to her and am hoping some type of comforting words come to mind. I am really not good with that type of thing but I want to send the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Elegant Flowers
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White, Papertrey Lavendar Moon & Bitty Box
Ink: Papertrey Lavendar Moon & Spring Moss
Tools/Accessories: Long & Scallop Long Rectangle Nestabilites, Spring Moss Sating Ribbon, Bow Easy

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh it's just beautiful Lori!!!! I understand totally....this was a super difficult challenge to do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Lori... I know Somer's Mom won't mind the ribbon! She will treasure all of the cards she receives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lori this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I just love these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!