Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthday


Hi everyone!! My card is for the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast and this week WeeBeeStampin is the featured stamper, congrats Wendy!! I've been following Wendy for a long time, she does fabulous work!! I chose this card to case, I really liked her layout, so fun!! I changed the image, the layout a bit, didn't use a edge punch, brads or a Cuttlebug folder. I wanted to use this cute image from Whipper Snapper, Little Girl with Dotted Present, not only is she so cauuuuute but I also wanted to use it for this weeks Crazy 4 Challenges challenge, to make a birthday card! We always need to have them on hand!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Little Girl with Dotted Present
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury Ivory, Papertrey Raspberry Fizz & Bitty Box
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accesories: Rectangle & Scallop Rectangle Nestabilites, Raspberry Fizz Ribbon, Pop Dots, Copics: 100, B00, E00, E02, R20, RV19, V04, V12, W-4, Y17, Y21, Y28

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute card......I adore the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card!! Your image is so cute...The colors you picked go great wit her !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!