Saturday, January 9, 2010

Together


Hi everyone!! I thought I would share another card I made for the Gina K release challenge. This challenge was issued by Donna and she wanted us to make a Valentine card with no pink or red! Yikes!! That was kind of tough at first, then I thought about my much loved Tan Leather cardstock and thought these heart images and sentiment would be perfect for the challenge! I used my Scor-Bug for the lines above and below the sentiment, the hearts were heat embossed and up on pop dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Make a Wish
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury Ivory, Chocolate Kiss & Tan Leather
Ink: Versamark
Tools/Accessories: Vanilla Embossing Powder, Pop Dots, Scor-Bug

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!