Friday, May 28, 2010

I just love you



Hi everyone!! Happy Friday!! It's looking like it will be a great weekend here I hope it is for you too!!! Today's card is for the Clean and Simple Challenge, the fan clubs central theme challenge on Splitcoast and the color challenge for my Papertrey Peeps group!! Before I left for work yesterday morning I stamped up this gorgeous flower from Delightful Dahlia, and colored it during my breaks, I love coloring this flower!!
I hope you have a happy and safe weekend!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Delightful Dahlia
Paper: Papertrey White
Ink: Papertrey Pure Poppy & Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilites, Pop Dots, Quick Kutz Diamonds & Dots Embossing Folder, Copics: G21, G24, R24, R27, R29

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The dahlia just pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it... it's beautiful. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning CAS card!! I love the flower and that embossing folder you used made such a beautiful background (might need to get that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is really beautiful. I love how you colored it and I especially like that embossing folder you used. It jumped right out at me and like Diane, I think I need to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring on this CAS card Lori! I love the embossed background too - so elegant! Thanks for hosting a really great challenge for the Peeps too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is really beautiful ........ perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous! Love that bold, red bloom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! Love that bold pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great CAS card. Love background and the flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you just love coloring that dahlia? Your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous card, Lori! Love te white on white with the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!