Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Success & Dreams



Hi everyone!! Today's card is for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast. I haven't been able to participate in quite some time, so glad I could today, I'm loving this sketch!! I am in need of graduation cards and this card will be going to a very special girl. For the base and stripes layer I used Curious Iridescent Cryogen White and added more sparkle around the sentiment panel with Prisma glitter.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey For the Graduate and Distressed Stripes
Paper: Papertrey Enchanted Evening and Orange Zest, Curious Iridescent Cryogen White
Ink: Papertrey Enchanted Evening & Orange Zest, Versamark
Tools/Accessories: Eyelet Lace Border Die, Prisma Glitter



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Lori, I like the color choices and eyelet die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Lori, I love the pattern you made with the distressed stripes, and the great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great graduation card!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Lori, especially love the prisma glitter around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. Love the pattern you created with the stripes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the hats stamped on the blue paper, and the eyelet die. I haven't had time to play with my new stuff yet. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you switched things around Lori - using the hats as the 'background' and the striped pattern as the focal feature! Such a great twist - for a really striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card! Love the sparkle around the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!