Monday, July 12, 2010

Fun & Cute


Hi everyone!! On Moxie Fab World it is card style week!! Fun stuff going on!! The first challenge is Fun and Cute!! I immediately thought of my Lil' Standing Bear, I think he is so cute and he always brings a smile to my face!! I thought the cork would look good with him and the Scarlet Jewel and now that it is all together, I think it is a fun element to the card and really makes it!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Lil' Standing Bear, Papertrey Love Songs
Paper: Papertrey White & Scarlet Jewel
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Square & Scallop Square, Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Cork, Copics

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. That little bear is so CUTE Lori, and I love the cork you've added to this card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE card and adorable bear--just perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so completely sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SUPER cute!! Perfect for this challenge. Cool use of the cork too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love the sweet sentiment! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cork does look really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun bear. Way to rock the Moxie Fab Challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We both have CHA countdown clocks! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lori! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!