Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just Because


Hi everyone! You know how I love my Delightful Dahlia set and coloring the flower! I had a lightbulb moment one day to step out of the box and color the flower in a way you wouldn't normally see it. Brown it was! Bonus, I like how it turned out!! Though I was stumped on a design for it.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:

Stamps: Papertrey Delightful Dahlia, Damask Designs

Paper: Papertrey White

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Tools/Accessories: Delightful Dahlia Die, Scor-Tape, Barbara Trombley's Carnation Ultrafine Opaque Art Glitter, Pink Frost Sparkle Fibers, Copics: E31, E33, E35




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. It turned out gorgeous! I love all this rich color! Beautiful glittery background!

    Counting down, girlfriend! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring! I like the scoring and added glitter. Really stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coloring Lori. The flower looks so lovely in those shades. Great layout. The scoring adds such a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lori!! The scoring is such a wonderful detail - I initially thought you'd stamped with Distressed Stripes in between the scored lines but realise it's glitter - I'd really like to chart that idea down for future reference :0)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job. Interesting color for a flower! Love the glitter in the score lines.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!