Friday, July 16, 2010

Terracotta Hello



Hello everyone!! I absolutely LOVE this rose from the Year of Flowes: Roses set!!! It is so gorgeous and lots of fun to color!! I thought it would be fun to color it in the Terracotta Tile color with the leaves in New Leaf, I like the color combo!! Very different for me!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


Supplies:

Stamps: Papertrey Year of Flowers: Roses, Communique Curves Sentiments

Paper: Papertrey Vintage Cream, Terracotta Tile, New Leaf

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Tools/Accessories: Linen & Canvas Impression Plate side one, Pop Dots, Copics: E08, E19, YG11, YG13, YG17, YR65


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lori I LOVE this ROSE!!!! Stunning and your coloring looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this is STUNNING Lori! That rose looks amazing in TT, and I love how you stamped the sentiment on the leaf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I never would have thought to use those colors for a rose. They look great though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ~ stunningly gorgeous! amazing, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!