Saturday, August 21, 2010

Teachers Pet

Hi everyone!!  On Splitcoast there is a DT call for the fall CAS team.  I decided to apply for a spot!  I seem to be more and more into CAS and really enjoy the look!!  The theme is Back to High School, it is a 2 part challenge, teachers pet and to use punch/s.  I thought, what teacher wouldn't love to get flowers?!  I used my Tiny Flower Pot image, love this one, too cute!! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Tiny Flower Pot
Paper: Papertrey White & Dark Chocolate
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilites, Dark Chocolate Button, Papertrey Dark Chocolate Twine, Summer Sunrise Satin Ribbon, Dew Drops, Copics: E08, E19, Y32, Y38, YG23, YG25, YR65

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I'm with Diane....VERY sweet little card! That flower pot is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Good luck. You would make a great addition to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pot of flowers for the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTG, Lori! I'll be cheering from the sidelines for ya!
    Love your CAS designs so I really hope you get a spot!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Good luck with the selection process. Your work would be a great addition to any team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card! You would be a wonderful addition to the team--good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! Wishing you the best--you would be wonderful addition to the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!