Thursday, September 23, 2010

OLW21

Hi everyone!  Tonight's card is for Susan's One Layer Wednesday challenge, to be inspired by nature.  I don't like winter.  At. All.  I live in Minnesota and have my whole life but I don't like to be cold!  Autumn is my very favorite time of the year.  So it is interesting I went this way with the challenge.  To me, there aren't  many things more beautiful than snow sticking to the tree branches, especially on Christmas Eve!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gina K Tree Silhouettes
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury Ivory
Tools/Accessories:  Liquid Applique, Our Craft Lounge Cosmo Crystals Crafty Sparkles, Dark Chocolate Satin Ribbon
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card Lori. I don't like winter either, but there is something about fresh, white snow on the tree branches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Isn't liquid applique fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really like snow on a card!!! Love this and the CAS design that allows those trees to stand tall!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the realistic touch that the liquid applique gives the snow covered branches! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like the cold either, but the serene beauty of a winter landscape is enchanting. You have captured that beauty with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i lived in Colorado 20 years and didn't like the winter either, but a fresh snow is sooooo beautiful in the morning.
    your card is a gem, love snow when I'm not cold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like winter either. Spring is favorite season though! Great job on the card. Love the faux snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!