Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dabble in Scrabble

Hi everyone!  Today's card is for Cindy's Hope You Can Cling To challenge to dabble in scrabble!  She wanted us to make a square card, with pink and squares.  I was tossing around a few ideas when this one just came to me.  I stamped the tree, the leaves in Sweet Blush and used Scarlet Jewel around the edges, cut and ran my Tea Dye Duo inks around the edges.  The Sweet Blush layer and the tree layers are popped up with pop dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Through the Tree
Paper:  Papertrey Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush & Scarlet Jewel
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Papertrey Sweet Blush & Scarlet Jewel
Tools/Accessories:  Pop Dots
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is great! The 4 squares look like tiles..really nice fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Lori. Lovely colors and the squares work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the feeling of looking out the window!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, yet beautiful. I love the idea of a pink tree!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!