Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ghostly

Hi everyone!  Just a quick post today.  I made this card for AJ's Hope You Can Cling To Don't be square challenge.  It was definately a challenge for me, I don't make many card that aren't square or rectangle.  This cute ghost is from Our Craft Lounge's Ghostly Greetings set, I thought she was perfect for this card!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge Ghostly Greetings
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White & Black, PTI Orange Zest
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Fresh Snow
Tools/Accessories:  Pop Dots, Orange Zest Polka Dot Satin Ribbon, Black Nailheads, Orange Rhinestone, Copics:  N2, R83, R85

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet little ghost and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know..I dont think I've ever even made a circle card!LOL! This is so cute Lori! Love that adorable ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie-pie! Thanks for linking up to the Bopping for Fright-spiration post in the Moxie Fab World. Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!