Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thank you very much

Hi everyone!!  Over the last few days I have been busy busy busy making my Christmas cards and cards for the troops!!  Can you believe I have actually enjoyed making them "production line" style?!  I've run out of the ribbon I've chosen to use but it should be here Tuesday or Wednesday and I can then finish up the last 30 or so I have left.  It feels so good, especially considering it isn't even the middle of October yet!  I still have other gifts I'm making, I should have all that done in a few weeks!!
Anyway, onto today's card.  A co-worker of mine asked me to make her a few thank you cards, I asked what colors and she said she likes bright pink.  In looking through today's featured stamper, I found this card by jenndspencer I thought would work perfectly!!  Congratulations Jenn!!  I changed the colors, turned the sketch and changed the folder I used.
Thanks so much for stoppng by today!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Fillable Frames #2
Paper:  Papertrey White & Raspberry Fizz
Ink:  Papertrey Smokey Shadow
Tools/Accessories:  Rasberry Fizz Satin Ribbon, Raspberry Rhonestones, Cuttlebug With Love Embossing Folder 



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous, Lori. I haven't started on my Xmas cards yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, the simple elegance of this card is just awesome. :) I've always loved the red/white combination and the embossing you added is beautiful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!