Saturday, December 11, 2010

I love the me...


Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for this weeks Card Patterns sketch.  I thought it was a perfect sketch for a sentiment and immediately thought of my new set from Our Craft Lounge, Notes of Love.  Don't you just love the sentiment?! 
Besides card making I love to cross stitch.  I love when I am able to combine the 2 and was so happy to be able to do it with this card!!  I punched the end using my Martha Stewart Lace Heart Edge Punch, hand stitched around the hearts using variegated thread.  I don't think you can tell in the picture but the thread matches the Kraft and Lavender Moon cardstock almost exact!!  The sentiment was heat embossed and attached with pop dots. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge Notes of Love
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury Kraft & Chocolate Kiss, Papertrey Lavendar Moon
Ink:  Versamark
Tools/Accessories:  Gina K Brown Mix Buttons, Papertrey Lavendar Moon Buttons, Weeks Dye Works Carnation thread, Martha Stewart Lace Heart Edge Punch, Lavendar Moon Satin Ribbon, Chcolate Twill


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Mmmm scrummy colour combo on this, Lori! What a super sweet sentiment too :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of details stitching the hearts. I am amazed that you could get the MS punch to go through the kraft cardstock, but I'm glad it turned out. The buttons are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a very sweet sentiment! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you embroidered the heart border. This is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, that is simply stunning. I love the color combo and the sentiment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Lori. Thanks for joining us at card patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!