Friday, December 17, 2010

Football!!

Hi everyone!!  I have a card to share that I made a while back, not sure why I haven't uploaded it!  We have been sick this week so I haven't stamped :(  I really like these cute football guys, my boys LOVE football so when this image came out from Whipper Snapper I had to have it!  I didn't use a color for a Minnesota football team, I just grabbed colors I thought would be fun together!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Champion Heartache
Paper: X-Press It, Papertrey Terracotta Tile, Gina K Chocolate
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Black Nail Heads, Glossy Accents, Copics: E41, E42, E44, E49, E50, E51, E55, E57YR12, YR15, YR18



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!