Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Red, White & Black

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for the color challenge on Splitcoast.  I haven't participated in the color challenge in quite a while, so when I stopped in this afternoon, I knew I would have all of the colors to play along!!  I colored the heart from my Notes of Love set and combined 2 of the sentiments.  It is fun to be able to mix and match them!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge Notes of Love
Paper:  Neenah White, Gina K Red & Black
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories:  Pop Dots, Crystals, Pure Poppy Grosgrain Ribbon, Copics:  R24, R29, R59

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is sooo pretty!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Lori1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hearty stamp set, and this is such a cute card!
    I'm a new follower. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!