Monday, January 3, 2011

Dreams



Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for Gina's sketch challenge on Stamp TV!!  I really like this sketch, so many possibilites!!  I seem to be grabbing for my butterfly stamps lately, Hope is Faith is one of my favorites and thought it fit perfectly for today's sketch!!  I added a little trial with my paper piercer under the butterfly.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gina K Hope is Faith
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White & Turquoise Sea
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories:  Island Lagoon Rhinestones, Copics:  BG11, BG13, BG15



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous card, Lori! Fabulous colouring, the pierced trail is some great detail. I love how the Butterfly draws your eye on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS Lori, LOVE LOVE this butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! LOVE that gorgeous butterfly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this one! LOVE the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not comment very often (shame on me) but I have to tell you I LOVE YOUR CARDS. They are simply elegant and I enjoy them so much...Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful. I love your butterfly and the elegance it lends your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards also. Turquoise is one of my favorite colors for cards..... so fresh looking with the white, and of course I love butterflies!

    Joan
    MN

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning...the colours, the butterfly... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!