Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hi there!

Hi everyone!!  It's time for another awesome sketch from The Sweet Shop!!  I had a lot of fun with this sketch, love it!!  This week there is a spin along with the sketch, to use dry embossing!  I used my A Hug for Ike stamp from Whipper Snapper, isn't this image adorable?!  One of my favorites!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Whipper Snapper A Hug for Ike
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White & Black
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories:  Prisma Glitter, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Nestability, Copics:  N0, N2, N4, N6, E41, E42, E44, R0, RV0000, YR18
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I ADORE these Mike & Ike images from WS...and you colored them beautifully!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this is DARLING! What a sweet image...eek! Love the added glitter too! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image, and I love how you matted each panel with black to showcase the white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is colored beautifully and you did such a great job with the white & black layers...Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black and white, it brings all the attention to that adorable image!!! Super Cute Lori!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This super cute Lori.I absolutely love this image. I love how you used the black and the white to really make the image pop! Beautifully done that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!