Monday, January 10, 2011

Sweet Birthday

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for Gina's sketch challege on Stamp TV!!  This sketch was a lot of fun to work with, I had a hard time narrowing down which image I wanted to use!  I finally decided on this birthday cake from 100% Sweet  because I don't have many birthday cards in my stash.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gina K 100% Sweet
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White, Chocolate Brown & Red Hot
Ink:  Versamark & Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories:  Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilites, Cinnamon & Xmas Stickles, Opal Liequid Pearls, GKD Button, Copics, Zing Chestnut Embossing Powder
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh how yummy your cake image looks! Love the frosting details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...i love this card! (the chocolate addict in me made me post this comment, hehe!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hop more than I comment but I had to stop and say that I absolutely LOVE this card, Lori!!! It's unique and looks delicious. Thanks for sharing. I love your work. Question... what is the secret to photographing a card? I don't post anything I make because its never a clear picture like yours. I have a good camera (Cannon Powershot SX120 IS) It takes excellent pictures except for my cards! : (

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!