Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fun-Guy

Hi everyone!!  Welcome to day 2 of the Our Craft Lounge Sneak Peeks!!!  Today I get to share a card with you using the new Joy in the Little Things set!!  Another set I just LOVE!!  Lots of fun mushrooms and sentiments!!  Don't you just love this one?!  It makes me giggle!
I colored the mushroom and ladybugs with copics, added Crystal Effects to the window and stickles to the door handle, the panel is up on foam tape.  I added dew drops in the corner,  punched the new leaf layer with my apron punch and applied that to a layer of chocolate brown and a layer of dp and tied my ribbon in a knot. 
Be sure to stop by the other girls blogs for more sneak peeks!

Lori McAree

Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge Joy in the Little Things
Paper:  Ivory, Chocolate Brown, New Leaf, Earth Love
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories:  Crystal Effects, Cinnamon Stickles, Dew Drops, New Leaf Grosgrain, Copics:  E41, E42, E43, R22, R24, R27, YG0000, YG11, YG13, YG17

Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! Very cool colors on your card...and I love the way you colored in that 'shroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa-WEEEEET! Love your coloring, the colors you chose, and that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the colors you used. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with this Lori, your paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SWEET! Your colors are totally perfect for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Lori, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colors are perfect for you card and image. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Cute! Cute! I think I 'NEED' this set ... Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute and funny. I love the colours of the mushroom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet card creation, Lori! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling! Loving the colors and papers and that fun sentiment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color palette and layout of this Lori, that DP is pretty too. Isn't this set cute? Perfect for friends in the sciences.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute--great colors.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOME card, Lori! Love the colors and your fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute card!
    I can think of a couple of good recipients for that one even now!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute. I love the sentiment and the little bugs on the card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card. Ever so cute!!
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!