Monday, February 21, 2011

I wish...


Hi everyone!!  Don't you wish you could be in this scene?  We have been hit hard again with snow, I would give about anything to be there!  :)  I made this card for Theresa's release party challenge on Stamp TV to use string, twine or fiber, just no ribbon.  Ack!!  I decided to try sponging, I can't compete with Theresa, but it was a fun card to make!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

 Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Dino-Mite
Paper: GKD White & Kraft
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lady Bud, Tangelo & Dandelion, Vivid Tuscan Tan
Tools/Accessories: GKD Button, Twine, Copics: BG96, BG99, E33, E35, E37, Scor Buddy



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Simple, cute, adorable and just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I totally wish I was there ... Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!