Monday, February 7, 2011

Make it Monday 1

Hi everyone!!  Today I made a card for a new challenge Papertrey has started, Make it Monday!  The first challenge is Go-To Sentiments.  I wanted to use this cute car from my Enjoy the Ride set, and make it girly so I went with Plum Pudding and Smokey Shadow.  I wanted a softer look than using black.  I made clouds in the window adding a little purple to give the look of a sunrise or sunset.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Enjoy the Ride, Communique Sentiments, Fillable Frames #4, Fillable Frames #1
Paper:  Papertrey Vintage Cream & Plum Pudding
Ink:  Smokey Shadow & Plum Pudding, Memento Summer Sky
Tools/Accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Plum Pudding Ribbon, Enjoy the Ride Die, Hero Arts Gemstones, Crystal Effects

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the car in this color. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this turned out! Great job! I'm off to try to come up with another one. This was a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lori! Love the color choice and layout. Great idea to make the windshield shiny too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring on the car. I think it looks sort of antique with the clouds in the window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, this is so CUTE with the VW and all those sentiments! LOVE the purple, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. I remember that Make it Monday. This is such a clever combination of that technique and this stamp set. Also, I love the color choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!