Monday, March 14, 2011

Funky Flower

Hi everyone!!  Tonight I suddenly came up with a layout for this fun flower from Paper Smooches Friendly Flowers set!!  LOVE when that happens!!  I thought I would put another entry in for their Please Be Our Guest contest, I have so much fun with these stamps why not!!  The big flower in the little pot makes me giggle, I think it is so cute!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Friendly Flowers
Paper:  Papertrey White & Berry Sorbet
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories:  Foam Tape, Berry Sorbet Satin Ribbon, Hero Arts Gemstones, MFT Scallop Die Copics:  0, E93, E95, E97, G00, N0, N2, N4, R30, R32, R35

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!