Sunday, March 20, 2011

Paradise

Hi everyone!!  I made this card for Colleen's Gina K Stamp TV release challenge, Make Mine Metal.  The metal I used was brads.  I had a different idea to begin with but that didn't work out.  My son is in St. Thomas right now so I used that for my inspiration!!  I thought it would be fun to create a scene he may have as he is looking out his hotel window!!  As I was working on this card the ideas kept coming so it was a lot of fun!!  I used my brayer and Kaleidacolor Desert Heat ink pad to creat the look of a sunset, adding the palm tree.  I made "wallpaper by radomly stamping the fern from Little Critters.  The curtains are made from vellum.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Dino-Mite & Little Critters
Paper: GKD White & Chocolate Brown, Vellum
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & New Sprout, Kalediacolor Desert Heat
Tools/Accessoires: GKD Brads, Foam Tape, Silver Cord, Copics: E42, E43, E44, YG91, YG93, YG95

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lori, your curtain looks AMAZING! Gorgeous card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!