Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunshine

Hi everyone!!  Have you had sunshine in your part of the world?  We have, yea!!  The snow is slowly melting so spring is coming!!  My card for today is for this weeks sketch on Stamp TV.  I was a little stumped at first, I think the circle did that to me, but I knew right away I wanted to use this beautiful image from the new Stamp TV kit, Springtime Silhouettes, love this set!!  I use my Memento markers to color the flowers and leaves and used the dp from the kit for the circle.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gina K Springtime Silhouettes
Paper:  Gina K White & Wild Lilac, dp from Stamp TV kit
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Grape Jelly & New Sprout Memento Markers
Tools/Accessories:  Circle & Scallop Circle, Rectangle & Scallop Rectangle Nestabilites, Wild Lilac Ribbon

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!