Sunday, April 10, 2011

Have a happy day!!

Hi everyone!!  Last night I went into my craft room, I felt like making a card for no particular reason and this cutie from Theresa's Little Critters set was screaming at me to be colored!!  Such a fun image!!  I stamped a second mushroom cap and attached it with foam tape.  The back ground was boring so I added some clouds and then colored the area around the frog with Copics, it was too much, I should have used different colors so I put my colorless blender to work!  I scored lines and added dew drops. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gina K Little Critters
Paper:  Gina K Ivory & Dark Chocolate
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black & Summer Sky, Versamark
Tools/Accessories:  Foam Tape, Corner Rounder, Dew Drops, Zing Chestnut Embossing Powder, Copics:  E41, E42, E43, E44, YG03, YG06, YG11, YG91, YG93, YG95, 0


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!