Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mini 3

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is my challenge that I hosted last night on Splitcoast for the mini VSN (virtual stamp night)!  My challenge is an inspiraiton challenge, I just love those, they can be interpreted in so many different ways and so fun to see everyone's take!!  If you would like to join us you can find all of the information along with all 5 of the challenges in this thread.  You have until Monday May 2nd 8:00 pm EDT to upload your cards!!  Hope to see you there!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge Coastal Wishes
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White & Dark Chocolate
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa & Summer Sky, Copics:  B32, B37, B45, E35, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, YG93, YG95, YG97
Tools/Accessories:  Rectangle & Scallop Rectangle Nestabilites, Brown Bobbles, Wood Buttons, Button Twine, Sakura Clear Gelly Roll Pen

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhh! Coastal Wishes!!....one of my fav fav FAV OCL sets! You rocked it!! Love this card, bud!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!