Monday, May 16, 2011

Sweet Friend

Hi everyone!!  I had this post written up and scheduled to go late last week but Blogger seemed to have eaten it!  I waited to repost because I was nervous it would happen again!  Anyway, today's card is for this weeks OCL blog challenge and it is a beautiful inspiration piece!  Since it appears spring is finally here, I thought an ice cream cone card would be fun!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge Summer Sweets
Paper:  Neenah White, GKD Dark Chocolate, PTI Terracotta Tile
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories:  Foam Tape, Terracotta Tile Ribbon, Brown Liquid Applique, Gold Micro Beads

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!