Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hey Chickie!!

Hi everyone!!  I'm on a roll today and having a great time!!  :)  This card is for this weeks Sweet Stop sketch, fun don't you think?  I love it!!  Also I am entering this card for Paper Smooches Guest Designer Search!  I knew I wanted to use this uber cute image but to figure out what yellow I wanted to use I dug through my dp and found this great pattern from my October Afternoon Fly a Kite pad and went with it!  I really like the bright fun colors!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Chubby Chums
Paper:  Gina K Ivory & Black, October Afternoon Fly a Kite
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics:  B11, B13, Y15, Y17, Y19
Tools/Accessories:  Foam Tape, Rhinestones, Summer Sunrise Satin Ribbon & Glossy Accents

Photobucket

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!