Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hey Chickie!!

Hi everyone!!  I'm on a roll today and having a great time!!  :)  This card is for this weeks Sweet Stop sketch, fun don't you think?  I love it!!  Also I am entering this card for Paper Smooches Guest Designer Search!  I knew I wanted to use this uber cute image but to figure out what yellow I wanted to use I dug through my dp and found this great pattern from my October Afternoon Fly a Kite pad and went with it!  I really like the bright fun colors!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Chubby Chums
Paper:  Gina K Ivory & Black, October Afternoon Fly a Kite
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics:  B11, B13, Y15, Y17, Y19
Tools/Accessories:  Foam Tape, Rhinestones, Summer Sunrise Satin Ribbon & Glossy Accents

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at the sweet stop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!