Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You Make me Hot

Hi everyone!!  Today I made a card for Taylor's sketch challenge on Splitcoast.  I thought it was a great one and I want to get back to doing her sketches.  I always loved them and don't know how I wandered off!  I used my new Kitschy Kitchen set I purchased at CHA, I fell in love with this little set as soon as I laid eyes on it!! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Kitschy Kitchen
Paper:  Papertrey White & Pure Poppy
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics:  E41, E43, E81, R14, R27, R29, W1, W3, W5, Clear & Red Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
Accessories:  Circle & Cirlce Heart Nestabilities, Pure Poppy Grosgrain Ribbon, Hearts Embossing Folder

Photobucket


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!