Monday, August 1, 2011

Dreams

Hi everyone!!  I've got another Dare to get Dirty challenge card to share with you!!  For this challenge I decided to use my Papertrey Daydreamer set.  I just love all the beautiful flowers and sentiments in this set.  I also really like to stamp images off once and stamp the sentiment over which is what I did with this card.  After adding the ribbon the card still seemed blah to me.  I had these My Favorite Things Adornments sitting on my desk and I thought the blue color went well with the flower and ribbon color so I made a bit of a frame out if it.  I am liking how it came out and would like to do this again!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Daydreamer
Paper:  Papertrey White
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint Distress Inks
Accessories:  Papertrey Spring Rain Satin Ribbon, My Favorite Things Adornments

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. very pretty....love how simple it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo so pretty! I love how the sentiment goes right over the flower, looks very soft and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!