Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Love You

Hi everyone!!  My card is for the Paper and Such sentiment only challenge and this weeks featured stamper, pawallen142 and this is the card I chose to CASE, simply beautiful!!  I added 2 layers and popped them up with foam tape, changed the theme, colors, added score lines and ribbon.  This would be a fun and easy card to mass produce for lots of occasions!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Damask Designs
Paper:  Papertrey White & Pure Poppy
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Red Embossing Powder, Unknown Ribbon, Foam Tape

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Super card, I love it's simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rippled ribbon and the embossing on this! Thanks for playing with us at Paper and such!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lori! I like your ribbon tails and the scor lines you added. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Lori! I'm with Janice....love the ribbon tails! So glad to see you here playing along at Paper and Such....and hope to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is CAS at its finest - LOVE it!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!