Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MIM34

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for this weeks Make it Monday challenge, thick chipboard accents.  Fall is in full swing here so I wanted to use my Leaf Prints Set!  I cut my leaves out using PTI's coasters, they worked perfectly!!  I wanted the look of a leaf just before it falls off the tree, in multiple colors so I started out with my Tim Holtz Peeled Paint distress ink, I then randomly tapped on Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold and Rusty Hinge.  I was so pleased with how it came out!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE how you've stamped that leaf! The colouring is perfect! And a lovely card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Your leaf is amaizing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!