Friday, September 9, 2011

School Notes!

Hi everyone!!  This weeks OCL challenge is back to school, fun!!  I used a couple of the fun images in the School Notes set, I really had a good time making this card, the ideas just kept coming and coming but I couldn't put everything on this card, it sure would not have looked good, lol!!  I thought I would try to make it look like the piece of paper is hanging on a cork board.  I would like to make another card similar and try some of my other ideas!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge School Notes
Paper:  Neenah, Ocotober Afternoon Report Card
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Memento Markers & Copics
Tools/Accessories:  Silver, Black & Blue Embossing Powders, Foam Tape, Cork

Photobucket

5 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!