Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Simply Fall

Hi everyone!!  I made this card for last weeks sketch challenge on Splitcoast.  I've had the card made for a few days but my laptop is on the fritz and I had to send it it.  I'm working from our desk top, which for the most part is painfully slow and takes forever to upload anything!  Anyway, I thought the sketch was perfect for this image from the new Our Craft Lounge mini set Simply Fall.  I just love these little sets, they are so much fun!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lori....I've been reading your blog for quite a while; and, finally, I am writing to tell you that your cards make my heart sing. They are clean, elegant and simply lovely. You really give me hope that I, too, can master the art of making cards that are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!