Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Hi everyone!!  Two days in a row, woo hoo!!  With any luck I will be getting into a pattern :)
Today's card is for the Way's to Use It challenge on Splitcoast, Space (and I get bonus points for using dies!) and for this weeks CPS sketch challenge.  Truth be told, I kind of went eeew when I saw the sketch, but after thinking about it for a few days I came up with something, yea!!!  I decided to make it into a masculine card when I walked into my room and saw the cork on the floor, perfect!!  :)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gina K  Follow Your Dreams
Paper:  Gina K Ivory & Black Onyx
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Cork, Nail Heads, Black Embossing Powder, Foam Tape

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!