Wednesday, December 7, 2011

1st Stately Flowers

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast.  I wasn't too wild about it when I first looked at it last night but after thinking about it some and using my new Gina K Stately Flowers 1 it came together alright!  I intended on my card being white on white but I grabbed ivory and had begun putting things together when I realized I hadn't grabbed white, ha!  I sure miss natural light!  :)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Stamps: GKD Stately Flowers 1
Paper: GKD Ivory
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics: T1, T4, V05, V06, V09, YG61, YG63
Accessories: Foam Tape, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Square & Scallop Square nestabilities

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!