Sunday, December 4, 2011

Snow

Hi everyone!!  Tonight I wanted to play in this weeks featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast.  I've been busy working on my Christmas cards and gifts so it was time to play!  I had this image from Whipper Snapper, A Home for Robbie colored and on my desk for a couple of weeks and it fit perfectly for casing this card from Studbo who is this weeks lucky lady!!  I kept the layout but added 2 rhinestones on the top and bottom instead of 2, added piercing, omitted the ribbon and changed the theme.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Whipper Snapper A Home for Robbie
Paper:  Gina K White, Dark Chocolate, Echo Park
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Foam Tape, Liquid Applique, Glitter, Want 2 Scarp Red Baby Rhinestones, Stickles

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!