Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hi everyone!!!  My card is for today's featured stamper on Splitcoast, catcrazy.  Congrats Janice!  I chose this card to CASE.  I kept the layout but changed the theme, shape, colors, embossing folder and used ribbon instead of twine.  I had colored this image earlier in the week and was so excited when I received my new Sundance paper pack from Gina and it matched!!  Love this paper, it is gorgeous!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Supplies:
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White, Onyx Black, Sundance Paper Pack
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics:  YG06, YG09, YR12, YR15, YR18, Spica Sand pen
Accessories:  Foam Tape, Apron Lace Punch, Black Twill Tape, Black Flower Soft

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!