Thursday, February 9, 2012

*smooches*

Hi everyone!!  I was looking around SCS last night and found a really fun sketch from Taylored Expressions!!  I'm glad I found it when I did because the deadline is today!!  When I saw the sketch I immediately thought of my Chubby Chums set from Paper Smooches, love this set, it is so cute!!  I want to get a couple of valentines done and this set fits the bill perfectly!!  In the lower right corner I wanted to add something but couldn't figure out what, then I remembered this stamp I have from Amuse.  It is an old one but one I can't part with, I say this to my hubs and boys!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Chubby Chums, Amuse
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White & Red Hot, PTI Fine Linen
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark,  Copics:  E41, E42, E43, E44, R24, R29
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Twine, Circle & Heart Circle Nestabilites, Want 2 Scrap red bling, Glossy Accents (eyes and tongue)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. AWWWW How CUTE love the heart die, and that darling image Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo fun Lori! I love this image. I keep seeing this awesome die around blogland. I need it! Great take on Taylor's sketch! Thank you for playing along with TESC.
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, Very pretty and/or cute cards. Great colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!