Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Way Back Wednesday

Hi everyone!!  Today's card was a lot of fun for me to make!  The Splicoast Product Focus group was sent some fun coloring mediums!!  For my card I made my background using Faber-Castell Gelatos.  I haven't ever used these before but it was so fast and easy!  I just ran the Gelato along the paper and when I had all the colors down I rubbed over with my finger to smooth it out and blend the colors.  I really like the effect!!  I chose this image from an old Gina K Stamp TV Kit, Eclectic Summer, this image sold me on the whole set, I just love it but for some reason don't use it much.  I thought it was perfect for hubs Valentine card!!  My sentiment is from a small Verve set but I wasn't able to find it on the website.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  GKD Eclectic Summer & Verve sentiment
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White & Black
Accessories:  Foam Tape, Gelatos, Heart Punch, White Wrinkle Ribbon, Want 2 Scrap Bling
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!