Friday, March 16, 2012

Have a Wild Birthday!!

Hi everyone!!  Today Cat is challenging us to CASE Lee on Stamp TV!!  We all know how much Lee LOVES pink but I went the opposite!  And I went way back in her gallery and chose this card to CASE.  I kept the masculine theme but used different papers, stamp set and papers.  I may have to do another, it was hard to pick which card to case!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gina K Wild About You
Paper:  GKD Ivory, Chocolate Brown and Sundance Patterned Paper
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Foam Tape, Gold Pearls, GKD Ribbon

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wow love them all!!! Very nice cards...The shading on the rose was really nice.. the simplicity of the iris beautiful! think for the first time I am going to send out Spring Cards... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!