Saturday, September 22, 2012

Classroom Supplies

Hi everyone!!  It's VSN time at Splitcoast and I am hosting a challenge!!  The theme for this VSN is Back to School and my challenge is to use something on your card or project that you would find in the classroom.  I was going through my stash one day and ran into these fun jean brads I have had for a long time and knew I had to use them!!  Chances are pretty good you will see at least one pair of jeans on a child or teacher in the classroom or on the playground!!!  
I would love if you have a chance to play along!!  You can find my challenge here.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White & Moonlit Fog
Ink:  Memento London Fog & Tim Holtz  Faded Jeans
Accessories:  Satin Ribbon, Jean Brads


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!