Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day and a SALE!!

Hi everyone!!  Happy World Card Making Day!!!!  I hope you are having lots of fun creating, there are lots and lots of challenges to take part in!!!  My card is for 2 challenges, Gina has a great challenge on Stamp TV, her challenge is Faux Layers, make a one layer card that looks like it is layered, fun and quick!!!  Also, for Julie's Holiday card challenge for Ellen Hutson's classroom.  Because it is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I knew I wanted to use pink for my card so I started off by sponging my faux layer with Memento Angel Pink, I stamped the tree and sentiment from Merry Tree using Memento Rose Bud and the star was stamped with Memento Dandelion.  I had this fun wrinkle ribbon that matched really well in my drawer and added the rhinestones in the corner to finish it off.
And now for a fantastic sale from Gina K Designs!!!  


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!