Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanks!

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for 2 challenges, this weeks CASology thanks challenge and this weeks Clean and Simple Stampings sketch challenge.  I stamped the "Thanks" from Theresa's Follow Your Dreams set with copper embossing powder and added pink crystal stickers to both sides of the word and then stamped my background using Melanie's Pretty Patterns set with Versafine Vintage Sepia.  I don't use this color often and had to stamp off a few times, there was a green tint to it.  I will be using this color a lot more though, I think it is a great match for Gina's new Pure Luxury Warm Cocoa color!!  Finally I dug through my stash and found this great lacy velvet ribbon!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Lovely thank you card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that art deco background and the pop of colour in the sentiment! THANKS so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty thank you card... thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the touch of lace and velvet! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE that background and what a great finishing touch in the pretty ribbon! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!