Saturday, December 29, 2012

coolest friend

Hi everyone!!  Today I have a card for the featured stamper challenge on SCS.  Cook22 is the featured stamper, congrats Sabrina you have a great gallery!!  I chose to CASE this card.  I kept the snowman theme but added some layers, used a different set and sentiment, added ribbon and went with mainly blue.  Isn't this snowman adorable?  It is is from my new set Swanky Snowdudes from Paper Smooches.  I was at Archivers today and was so excited to see they carried Paper Smooches and had to pick up this set!!  :))
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White & Denim Blue
Ink:  Versamark, Memento Espresso Truffle, Copics:  BG0000, B00, B24, B29 E84, E87, 
Accessories:  Pop Dots, Ribbon, Blue Embossing Powder, Orange Peel Stickles, Blue Crystals

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!