Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Wedding



Hi everyone!!  I decided that this year I would like to try to stay as much ahead on crafty things as possible.  I've found a couple of Christmas card challenges on Splitcoast that I am going to try to participate in throughout the year so by December all of my cards are done!  One of the challenges is "Christmas Wedding", we can use something old, new, borrowed or blue or all 4!  The other challenge is non traditional Christmas colors.  Fun challenges!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things Stitched Stockings
Paper:  MFT Natural, PTI Enchanted Evening
Ink:  Faded Jeans
Accessories:  Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilites, Studio Calico Veneer Stars, Pop Dots, stocking die 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Have you eveг considered аbοut including a little bit more than just your artiсlеs?
    I mean, what you say is important anԁ all.

    Ηowevеr think аbout if you аdded some great
    images or vіdeоѕ to gіνe your pоsts moгe, "pop"!
    Your content is eхcellent but wіth picѕ and videos, thiѕ site
    could сertaіnly be оnе of the mοst benefіcial іn its field.
    Ѕuρerb blog!

    http://www.buckettгucκs-fοгsale.
    cοm
    Take a look at my web-site ... www.buckettrucks-forsale.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!